Welcome to Lundgren Honda of Auburn!
Lundgren Honda of Auburn is a family owned and operated Honda dealership celebrating over 50 years of business in the Worcester County area. We offer a stress free shopping environment for a great customer experience. Our 58,000 sq ft state-of-the-art facility offers unrivaled customer amenities, two express oil change pit lanes, a full service café and a clean and comfortable child’s play area fully stocked with games and toys, just to name a few! All of this, combined with our Lundgren Advantages, promises to provide our customers with a sales and service experience unmatched in Central Massachusetts! Lundgren Honda of Auburn – Experience it!
The Lundgren Honda Timeline
- 1964 – Richard Lundgren establishes Honda Sales & Service, a Honda motorcycle dealership, on Rte 9 in Shrewsbury, Massachusetts.*
- 1965 – relocates to 1275 Grafton Street in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- 1973 – Adds Honda Automobiles and relocates to 747 Main Street in Worcester, Massachusetts and changes name to Richard’s Honda
- 1979 – purchases 731 Mains Street Worcester, Massachusetts and relocates Honda Automobile operations under the name Lundgren Honda.*
- 1986 – builds new facility at 141 Washington Street(Rte 20) Auburn, Massachusetts for motorcycle operations – adds Honda power products and Yamaha motorcycles to line up – renames motorcycle franchise Worcester County Honda Yamaha.
- 1987 – Richard is joined full time by his son, Barry Lundgren*
- 1992 – Lundgren Honda automobiles sales and service relocates to 525 Washington Street(Rte 20) Auburn, Massachusetts as Lundgren Honda of Auburn
Patrick Lundgren joins the family business full time*
- 1994 – Lundgren family sells Worcester County Honda Yamaha to focus exclusively on the Honda automobile operations.
- 1997 – Lundgren family introduces the One Price philosophy and Lundgren Advantages to Worcester County
- 1999 – Richard Lundgren officially retires selling the operations to his sons, Barry and Patrick
- 2010 – Lundgren Honda of Greenfield joins the family!*
- 2012 – The Lundgren family proudly opens Worcester County’s premier Honda Sales and Service facility at 163 Washington Street, Auburn, Massachusetts.*
- 2014 – The Lundgren family celebrates 50 years representing Honda products in Worcester County and 40 years selling Honda automobiles!*
- 2016 – We are currently expanding our Facility to better handle the needs of our customers. We are anticipating that construction will be complete early spring 2017
- 2019 - Ground Breaking for Brand New State of the Art Collision Center.