Honda Lease Return Center
Lundgren Honda Gives You Options!
Whether you leased here or elsewhere, we want to make your lease return a seamless transition, cutting out the hassle. With the answers and lease return process streamlined, we do our best to put you back on the road as soon as possible. We even work with drivers who have leased their vehicles at other dealerships.
You can follow our steps below to return your lease or just drop by Lundgren Honda of Auburn and we can help you out.
Are You Approaching the End of Your Lease?
Now that your lease is almost up, you may be wondering what’s next. It’s a good idea to start thinking about your lease-end choices, especially if you have 6 months or less remaining in your lease. The best way to have a quick and easy lease return process is to know what you want ahead of time.
You have a few options to choose from:
- Option 1: Return your leased Honda and buy or lease a new Honda.
- Option 2: Return your leased Honda to us even if you didn’t lease it here.
- Option 3: Purchase your leased Honda.
Option 1: Return Your Leased Honda and Buy or Lease a New Honda
This option is convenient, easy, and best of all, you get to drive off in a brand new Honda! We’ll be happy to show you the latest models and discuss your options. Here’s what you need to do for option 1:
- Schedule a (free) vehicle inspection with us during the last two months of your lease.
That’s it! You can contact us online if you have any questions about how to get started, too.
Option 2: Return Your Leased Honda, Even if You Didn’t Lease it Here
We know you can’t always return your leased Honda to the dealership you leased it from, so Lundgren Honda of Auburn has made it easy: you can return it to us. If you select this option, your lease concludes when you turn in your Honda to us. For option 2, you should:
- Contact our dealership to let us know you’d like to return your leased Honda to us.
- Schedule a (free) inspection in the last two months of your lease.
You will still be responsible for any outstanding payments, excess wear and use, excessive miles, and any other end-of-term obligations specified in your lease agreement. We just try to make it easier and take care of the necessary paperwork for you.
Option 3: Purchase Your Leased Honda
Some of our drivers actually dread their Honda lease returns because they like their cars so much. We want you to remember that you can buy your leased vehicle outright and continue benefiting from its reliability, performance, and high resale value. If you go with option 3:
- You don’t need to have the vehicle inspected (it’s going to become yours, after all)
- We can discuss financing rates to take care of the additional cost of purchase
- Protection plans are available for extended coverage of your purchase as well
So many drivers ask us about buying vs leasing, but the truth is that many do both: lease, then buy. It’s a great way to try out a car and make sure it’s the right fit for your day-to-day life.
Still Have Questions About Your Lease Return?
If you still have questions, you can contact our team at 866-315-1593 or fill our our form below. We’re happy to answer any of your lease and lease return questions.